Health Information Professions
The Health Information Professions Career Pathway
Funded by the Administration for Children and Families of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (ACF DHHS); Temple University — Center for Social Policy and Community Development’s Health Information Professions (HIP) Career Pathways initiative offers individuals five tiers of education and training opportunities — from entry level and advanced certification programs to Associate, Baccalaureate and Master level degrees — which prepare students for rewarding careers in Health Information Professions (HIP).
HIP Career Pathways :
- Provides a career pathway model with an articulated career ladder and tiers of opportunities for continual education and career development/advancement from entry level through advance undergraduate and graduate level educational options in HIP.
- Offers supportive services in combination with education and training to help participants overcome barriers to employment.
- Supplementary training services that are accessible utilizing synchronous managed enrollment and online technology.
- Job placement and HIP internships.
- Check out this Labor Market Information on the Medical Records career field: http://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes292071.htm
Click on one of the Tier headings below for a direct link to the registration page. Someone will contact you by email.
Click here to view all the brochures on one page
Click on the TRAINING HEADINGS below to register and submit your information!
For more information about Temple HIP, please contact:
Center for Social Policy and Community Development
College of Health Professions and Social Work
Ritter Hall Annex, 4th Floor
1301 Cecil B. Moore Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19122
This webpage was supported by Grant [number of grant] from the Administration for Children and Families, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS). Its contents are solely the responsibilities of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of HHS.