Position Summary: Located at Instem Information Solutions for Life in Conshohocken, PA. As a Software Support Analyst working for the Instem Helpdesk you will be involved in providing 1st line support to external customers worldwide, assisting them in the use of our market-leading software solutions. You will resolve practical issues and software problems, referring escalated issues to 2nd level support. The position offers a variety of work in a friendly working environment and outstanding potential for career development. Additionally, you will be travelling to client sites for installation of clinical pathology instruments.
- Background in clinical pathology instruments desired
- Ability to be effective with little to no supervision and working remotely on site
- Willing to undertake national and international travel to customer sites if requested
- Ability to prioritize and stay calm under pressure
- Good communication (oral and written), organizational and problem solving skills
- Team player - ability to share & discuss problems with peers
- Familiarity of SQL and Oracle Database
- Ideally educated to a Degree in Computing
Contact: Please submit your CV with a covering letter stating your salary expectations by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.