Office of the Dean
Tenured/Tenure Track Positions
- Two Assistant/Associate/Full Professors with Expertise in Phonological Development/Disorders, Child Language Development/Disorders, and/or Bilingualism
Tenured/Tenure Track Position
Deveraux Endowed Chair of Nursing
- The College of Health Professions and Social Work has retained Tyler & Company to lead this search. For additional information on this leadership opportunity, please contact Sherry Vining, email@example.com, 770-863-9920 or Alan D. Johns, firstname.lastname@example.org, 770-396-3939 or access http://www.tylerandco.com/search-openings/entryid/461/endowed-chair-dept-of-nursing-devereaux-endowed-chair-of-nursing-temple-university-pa. All inquiries will be held in the strictest of confidence. All candidates are requested to submit curriculum vitae, a letter of interest that addresses qualifications and commitment to the Department’s mission as well as their management and leadership philosophy. Review of candidates will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Tenure Track Positions
- Biostatistics: Two Assistant/Associate/Full Professors
- Environmental Health: Assistant Professor
- Epidemiology: Assistant/Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor and Associate/Full Professor with Expertise in Motor Development, Pediatric Intervention, and Disease Prevention and Wellness
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Occupational Therapy with Expertise in Sensory Processing
- Assistant/Associate Professor with Expertise in Psychiatric Rehabilitation and Community Inclusion
- Two Assistant/Associate/Full Professors of Social Work with Expertise in Community and Economic Development, Health Services and Disparities, Intergenerational Practice/Policy across the Life Span, or Social Work with Racial and Sexual Minorities.